Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Prizes?
There are 10 Grand Prizes of a family cruise for 4 available to be won, plus 12 Weekly Prizes of a Smartwatch.
What is the value of the prizing?
The ARV of the Grand Prize is $13,500 CDN each.
The ARV of the Smartwatch is $529 CDN each.
How do I enter the Grand Prize draw?
An entry to the Grand Prize draw can be obtained by :
1) Finding a PIN number printed on the insert inside specially marked packages of Black Diamond Cheestrings product, and entering it at www.setsailwithcheesy.ca.
2) Obtaining a mail-in PIN by sending a postage paid self-addressed envelope along with an original essay of fifty (50) words or more answering the following question “Why is Cheestrings my favourite snack food?” to Cheestrings Ficello Set Sail with Cheesy Contest, PIN Code Request, PO Box 38100, 550 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto On M5N 1B0, and entering it at setsailwithcheesy.ca
Where can I find Cruise Words to WIN a Smartwatch?
Please visit Contest Rules and Regulations Part2(c)
Cruise Words which can be used to enter for a chance to win a Smartwatch can be found:
- By finding the PIN located on the in-pack card (ie: insert) found inside of the specially marked packages of Black Diamond Cheestrings products
- By obtaining a Cruise Word through our Promotional Microsite
- By obtaining a Cruise Word on our Facebook page
- By obtaining a Cruise Word on our Instagram page
- By obtaining a Cruise Word on our YouTube Ads
How many times can I enter?
The number of entries per person is unlimited; however, all PIN codes are unique and can only be entered once. There is a limit of one Grand Prize per household.
There are dozens of Cruise Words, but each Cruise Word can only be entered once. There is no limit on the number of Weekly Prizes that an individual can win.
How do I know if I won?
Three (3) attempts will be made to contact each selected entrant email address and two (2) attempts at the phone number provided on their entry form between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. ET during a period of seven (7) days following the random draw. If the selected entrant cannot be contacted within seven (7) days, he/she will be considered to have forfeited the prize and will be disqualified. In the case of another draw, another entrant may be drawn from the remaining eligible entries until such time as contact is made with a selected entrant.